Digital Marketing Check List for Business
Deezweb as a Digital Marketing & SEO Company in India, we at Deezweb plan strategies to increase your organic traffic, ultimately leading to an increase in sales. As a result, you will need to invest less in advertisements as we ensure that your website is listed in the top five search results through SEO. Our SEO Services in Delhi NCR, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Gurgaon optimize your Digital Marketing Strategy in such a way that your brand gets the maximum visibility among the relevant target audiences.
Talk To Our SEO Experts TODAY To Increase Your Brand Awareness.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Keywords in Title Tag.
- The title tag starts with the keyword.
- Modifiers for long-tail rankings in Title Tag.
- Keywords in URLs.
- No stop words in URLs.
- H1 as the title tag.
- H2 as subtitle tags.
- The primary keyword appears in the first paragraph of the content.
- The website should be responsive for mobiles and other devices.
- 2-3 internal links should be there.
- Include high-quality external links in the webpage.
- Relevant images should be there on the page or blog.
- Keyword should be there in ALT tags & filenames of the images.
- A buyer persona should be the basis for the topic and keywords.
- Try to have at least 500 words in the content.
- Avoid grammar or spelling errors.
- Main keyword synonyms should be there in the content.
- Have the original content and it should be relevant to the users.
- The page should load fast.
- No broken links on the page.
- Google Suggest
- Uber Suggest
- Google Related Searches
- Reddit Trends
- Quora Trends
Speed up Your Website for a Better User Experience
- Compress Images
- Resize Images
- Gzip Compression
- Add Expires Headers
Publish New Content
- Include synonyms of the keywords in the content in possible manner so that it should not look out of the box there.
- Media Embed — video or presentation
- Downloadable file — PDF guides or template docs
- 3+ external links
- 3+ internal links
- Grammar and spelling check should be done before publishing
- Content title or headings
- Share to social media option in the content
- Keyword research before writing the blog post
- CTAs in the content
- Publish date of the post should be visible
- Include the primary keywords in the H1 tag
- Main keywords in the page title
- Page title should not exceed 60 characters
- Main keywords at the beginning of the page title
- Keywords in the page descriptions and meta descriptions
- Page description should not exceed 200 characters
- Headings should have main keywords
- Use LSI keywords
- LSI keywords should be used in the page body, content, and heading tags
- Shorten URL for the post with keywords
- Don’t include stop words in the URL
- WordPress SEO choose only one category
- Use a maximum of 10 tags per post
- Include an image or creative in start of the blog content
- Keywords in the image alt tag
Writing Articles on Medium
- Your story or idea – Talk about it in your post naturally.
- Write an attractive HEADLINE for Your Story.
- Beautiful COVER IMAGE to boost CTRs.
- Direct selling should not be there.
- On medium the content should not be focussed on keywords, rather it should be there with the idea or story you want to tell.
- Use proper grammar and avoid spelling errors.
- CLEAR FORMATTING, whitespace, headings, sub-headings, and short paragraphs.
- Use IMAGES — Photos, GIFs, memes, sketches to represent your stories and ideas.
- 5 RELEVANT TAGS should be included.
- 7 Minutes read will be favorable.
Content Marketing Tips
- A/B test for headlines.
- Add a click to share on social media to increase the reach of content.
- A/B test share button visibility.
- User-friendly CTAs in the Content pop-ups.
- Make your content engageable.
- Do Guest blogging.
- Utilize old content.
- Schedule on multiple timings to cover different timezones.
Use old content
- Convert slides to video.
- Blogs to ebook.
- Blogs to video.
- Post on LinkedIn Pulse.
- A blog to Medium.com article.
- Blogs to Podcast.
- Ebook to the podcast.
- A blog to SlideShare presentations.
Other Content Platforms
- Quora Blogs.
- LinkedIn Publisher.
- Facebook Groups.
- Blogspot Article Websites like eZine Articles.
LinkedIn B2B Strategy
- External and internal content – Both are Important.
- Find the right posting timings.
- Posts from the company’s blog.
- Share the content from the perspective of the platforms.
- Share links to eBooks, Case Studies & White Papers.
- Share your blogs & articles on LinkedIn.
- Show client testimonials and success stories.
- Promote videos.
- Boost your posts.